Meili 2 Piece Boat Winch Strap Adjustable Boat Tie Down Straps (Shipped from USA) to Trailer with Quick Release Buckle, Width 2 inch Length 4 Feet 1200 LBS Capacity
- Safe, simple and secure:Keep the stern of your boat secured to your trailer with these strong and easy-to-use transom tie-down straps. Prevents bouncing and shifting on the trailer.
- Won’t damage your beautiful boat: S-hooks of our straps are coated with vinyl, and there are fabric pads underneath the buckles to prevent scratches.
- Quick and easy flip-buckles: Much easier than bulky ratchet mechanisms. Just open the buckle, pull the strap snug, and flip the buckle closed. It will tighten and lock automatically.
- . With a breaking strength of 1200 lb and a working load limit of 400 lb, these straps are more than strong enough for the job.
- Unconditional 30-days money back: If you’re unsatisfied with this item for any reason, we’ll immediately refund your purchase price.
Seamander Marine Boat Trailer 2 inch Trailer Transom Tie-Down Straps (Black, 2-Piece)
- ▶ RELIABLE PERFORMANCE-Width :2″ Length: 4′ Rated Capacity: 1200 lb/544 kg Safe Working Load: 400 lb/181 kg
- ▶ RUBBER COATED LARGE “S” HOOKS-1” Velcro closure strap and two coated “S” hooks to prevent scratching
- ▶ SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS- Made of heavy-duty webbing, extremely durable hooks and highefficiency buckles
- ▶ GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE-If you aren’t 100% Satisfied for any Reason, well Refund your Money
- ▶ SEAMANDER- is a professional production of marine accessories manufacturers.
DC Cargo Mall 2″ x 7′ Boat Trailer Tie-Down Straps – 2 Pack | Quick & Effortless Marine Transom Paddle Buckle Strap
- > FEEL SAFE AND BE CONFIDENT WHEN towing your boat or transporting your jetski to the lake and TRUST that these ridiculously EASY TO ADJUST transom stern tiedowns won’t come loose while driving down the highway.
- > THESE TIME-SAVING INDUSTRY-CHANGING DURABLE 2″ x 7′ BOAT STRAPS have REVOLUTIONARY paddle buckle handle mechanisms for QUICK & EFFORTLESS tensioning; you’ll never use a ratchet again. SEE IMAGES AND video for how to use these CLASSY, WELL-MADE CARGO STRAPS – no special tools and no ratcheting required.
- > THESE SOLID AND STURDY TRANSOM STRAP TIEDOWNS HAVE a 1-1/4″ clearance boat hook, vinyl-coated to protect your boat, while the 1-1/8″ clearance trailer hook is zinc plated for WATER RESISTANCE. PERFECT FOR SALTWATER APPLICATIONS; will fit many BOAT CLEATS on your bass tracker, deck boats, and on the dock – check dimensions before buying.
- > PROTECT YOUR BOAT WITH 3″ wide COMPLETE COVERAGE PROTECTION PADS attached behind the buckles to PRESERVE your boat’s finish. UNLIKE OTHER paddle buckle straps, they’re sewn right below the boat hook to COMPLETELY CUSHION the buckle. BONUS: you can tie up the slack webbing with the attached velcro SLACK WRAPPER.
- > SIMPLE TO USE, STRONG, & RELIABLE! MOOR YOUR WATERCRAFT ON trailers, in garages, at the pier with NO WORRIES about your boat flying off. YOU CAN’T GO WRONG WITH these 1200 lb breaking strength unbelievably GREAT QUALITY MARINE STRAPS that also hold down motorcycles and quads like ATVs.
BoatBuckle Pro Series Kwik-Lok Transom Tie-Down (2-Inch x 4-Feet, Black), Pack of 2
- Transom tie-down system for boats
- Each buckle has 1,200-pound breaking strength and 400 pounds safe working load
- 2-inch webbing extends to 4 feet
- Vinyl-coated top hooks and zinc-coated trailer hooks
- Pack of 2
- 1,200 lb breaking strength each
- 400 lb safe working load each
- Interactive retail packaging doubles as a storage case
- Zinc coated steel trailer hooks and vinyl coated steel top hooks resist cracking and peeling
RHINO USA Boat Trailer Transom Straps (2PK) – Heavy Duty 2 inch x 48 inch Adjustable Straps for Trailering – Ultimate Marine Tie Downs Accessories for Boating Safety – Guaranteed for Life
- ▶ SUPPORT A SMALL FAMILY CO. – Buy From a Father/Son Business in California & Receive a Lifetime Warranty!
- ▶ THE ULTIMATE MARINE STRAPS – Upgraded Steel Buckle With Full Bend Chromoly S Hooks & Safety Clips
- ▶ WORKS WITH ALL WATERCRAFT – Use With Pontoon, Jetboat, Sea Doo, Bass Boat, Sailboat + Many More
- ▶ CONFIDENCE & PEACE OF MIND – Knowing Your Watercraft is Secured on the Trailer when Transporting!
- ▶ GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE – If you aren’t 100% Satisfied for any Reason, we’ll Refund your Money
Camco Heavy Duty Retractable Ratchet Tie Down Straps for Hauling and Transporting- 2″ Width, Dual Hook, 2,500 lb Break Strength, Securely Tie Down Boats, ATVs, and More (50031)
- Essential for Hauling and Transporting: Straps support and safely secure boats, motorcycles, ATVs, furniture, cargo, equipment, machinery and more
- Features: Retractable straps have a convenient ratcheting mechanism and easy-to-use hooks on each end; Bolt-On Design: Allows you to mount the straps directly to your trailer
- Measurements: 6-feet (L) x 2-inches (W)
- Durable Straps: Straps are made of durable polyester webbing
- Break Strength: 3,330 lb.; Safe Working Load: 1,100 lb.
- Quantity: 2-pack
Transom Tie Down Straps for Boat, Jetski & PWC Trailer | Made in NZ, Superior Break Strength of 2,400lbs, UV Treated | 1″ x 2.5’ Heavy Duty Ratchet Straps with Floating PVC S-Hooks, Pack of 2 (Blue)
- QUALITY BOAT & JETSKI TIEDOWN KIT – Aerofast started manufacturing tie-downs nearly 40 Years ago in New Zealand. These Tie Downs were designed specifically for Boats, Jetskis and Watercraft. They enable a range of distance between the attachment points on your Boat, Jetski or PWC and your trailer of between 12” and 30”. These Tie Downs are designed as a single piece Tie Down with the webbing permanently fed through the ratchet, allowing for quick and easy setup.
- SUPERIOR BREAK STRENGTH – The Break Strength for this product is 2,400lbs per Tie Down or 4,800lbs per pair. The webbing used to make our marine tiedowns features Polypropylene Yarn which does not stretch or lose its strength when wet. All of our Tie Downs go through rigorous testing in our New Zealand factory to ensure that they meet the highest standards and bring you superior break strength, giving you peace of mind that your Boat, Jetski or Watercraft is safely secured to your trailer.
- EASY TO USE – Designed to be tough, durable and easy to use. Simply attach the hooks to designated tie down points on the watercraft and trailer. Pull any excess webbing through the ratchet. Position the ratchet away from your watercraft or trailer by sliding the ratchet up or down. Then tighten by pulling the ratchet handle up and down until the tie-down is tightly secured. Do not over tension as this could damage your watercraft.
- MADE IN NEW ZEALAND – All Aerofast products are manufactured in a state of the art factory using Swiss weaving equipment and UV stabilized polypropylene yarn imported from Spain. This means no damage from the sun. We use Thicker webbing for durability and heat seals to prevent and minimise fraying. You are buying directly from the manufacturers factory. These Boat & Jetski Tie Downs have been designed for the tough USA conditions and made to last. We do not compromise on quality.
- THE AEROFAST GUARANTEE – We live and breathe tie downs and we are the market-leading manufacturers of Tie Downs in New Zealand and Australia. Our reputation is built on the durability and reliability of our products. We are so confident that you will be 100% happy with our products, that if you are not, we’ll refund your purchase! To order your Boat & Jetski Rear Transom Ratchet Strap Tie Down Kit, Click Add to Cart Now!
Reese Powersports (2060300) 43″ 2-Piece Retractable Transom Tie Down
- Designed to ensure your boat makes it to the water and back safely
- Feature straps that retract for easy storage when not in use
- Easily bolt onto trailer with included hardware
- 833 pound load capacity. Rust resistant
- 2500 pound break strength capacity
XSTRAP 1PK 2”x 13′ Gunwale Tie-Down
- 1PK 2”x13′ Gunwale Tie-Down; Rated Capacity: 1200 lb/544 kg Safe Working Load: 400 lb/181 kg
- Extends over the gunwale to secure aft section of the boat to trailer during trailering
- J-hooks with snap closures have electrostatic discharge coating (EDC) finish to prevent corrosion
- 2-Inch-wide webbing, resists rot, oils, gasoline and most chemicals
- Quick-release (Over-Center) buckle, strong and secure, yet easy to use and quick tightening
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.