PreSonus Eris Sub 8 Compact Studio Subwoofer
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite low-frequency transducer with high-elastisity rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 100W peak (50W RMS) power
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Eris Sub8 outputs to the main speakers
- Left and right, balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
- Polarity invert switch
- Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter, External mains fuse
Mackie CR-X Series, 8-Inch Multimedia 200w Subwoofer with Professional Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth and Desktop Volume Control (CR8S-XBT)
- Professional studio-quality sound
- 1/4” TRS, RCA, and Bluetooth inputs with 1/4” TRS and RCA outputs
- Adds Bluetooth streaming to any studio monitors
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound with an 8″ woofer
- Desktop remote volume control included
JBL LSR310S 10″ Powered Studio Subwoofer with XLF Bundled with 2 TRS and 2 XLR Cables (5 Items)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: JBL LSR310S 10″ Powered Studio Subwoofer with XLF, Kirlin XLR Male – XLR Female Microphone Cable (25-Feet), and Hosa HSS-005 Pro Balanced Interconnect REAN 1/4″ to 1/4″ TRS Cable (5-Feet)
- HIGH EXCURSION LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S Subwoofer exemplifies JBL engineering prowess, delivering deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- BALANCED INPUTS AND OUTPUTS: Thanks to the balanced XLR and 1/4″ inputs and XLR outputs, you can add the powered subwoofer to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance or use it as the “0.1” LFE Channel in a surround sound system
- SELECTABLE INPUT SENSITIVITY: The -10dBV/+4 dBu sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the unit to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload
- JBL AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer – (605999) Black
- Studio ready flat frequency response allows mix engineers to truly hear what is being recorded and gives an uncolored representation of your final product. What you hear is what you get.
- 200 Watt RMS power give you plenty of headroom to hear extremely clean bass reproduction of your mix and is capable of shaking just about any studio environment when the mix is good.
- Balanced XLR and ¼” ins and high-pass outs make this sub flexible for any project to professional studio set-up and use an open-latch footswitch (not included) to turn off the sub and run mains full-range
- Take control of the sound with -20 to +6 dB gain knob, 0 or 180° polarity switch, and auto on function so your bass mix is exactly where you need it every time for any type of music project.
- Buy with confidance with our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty.
Rockville Apm10b 10″ 400W Powered/Active Studio Subwoofer Pro Reference Sub
- 10″ 400 Watt Active Studio Subwoofer in Black. Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio. The front-firing port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound. Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on/Stand-by Indicator on Rear Panel
- Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network filters out Highs and Mids. Front-Firing Port Shaped and Designed by Sound Engineers to Reduce Port Turbulence and Deliver Distortion Free Top Sound Quality!
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along the Low Frequency Spectrum. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound! Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable. Shiny metal mesh grill
- Crossover Frequency Control allows you to adjust low frequency input: 50Hz – 150Hz. ¼” TRS input jack. Left and Right XLR input/outputs. RCA input/outputs. Woofer Impedance: 8 Ohm. Frequency Response: 34Hz – 150 KHz. 10″ woofer with rubber surround and paper cone with painted
JBL Professional LSR310S -Channel Studio Subwoofer, 10-Inch
- Jbl patented slip stream port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S Low frequency driver for Deep, dynamic Bass Response at all playback levels
- Xlf extended low frequency setting JBL first, the xlf setting Activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today’s dance clubs
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- Professional balanced inputs and outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload. Maximum peak input level: +20. 3 dB
- Purchase includes: studio monitor, power cable, and set-up guide
- Inputs: balanced XLR (x2) and TRS (x2)
- Ac input voltage: 100 – 240VAC (10%), 50/ 60Hz
- Pair with the JBL 305P MKII, 306P MKII, or 308P MKII studio monitors for stunning audio detail and an impressive dynamic range!
KRK 12S2 V2 12″ 220 Watt Powered Studio Subwoofer
- 12″ Kevlar Composite Woofer
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 119 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
ADAM Audio T10S 10 inch Powered Studio Subwoofer
- 10″ 130W Powered Studio Subwoofer with 28Hz-120Hz (-6dB) Frequency Response
- Adjustable Crossover
- Polarity Invert
- XLR/RCA I/O
Edifier R1280Ts Powered Bookshelf Speakers – 2.0 Stereo Active Near Field Monitors – Studio Monitor Speaker – 42 Watts RMS with Subwoofer Line Out – Wooden Enclosure
- EXTRA SUB-OUT PORT – A Subwoofer output with automatic detection for connecting an external extra active subwoofer. A built-in crossover is activated when the subwoofer is connected.
- DUAL RCA INPUTS – Easily connect to any devices with RCA to RCA/3.5 mm-RCA audio cable. Connect to two devices at the same time, no more plugging and unplugging. (None Bluetooth version)
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY – 42W continuous undistorted power, 4-inch sub-woofer unit and 13mm silk dome tweeter unit ensure strong bass and bring more impactful sound.
- UPDATED REMOTE CONTROL – Adjust volume, mute/unmute from across the room. Bass, treble, and volume control located on the side panel. Enhance your listing experience with Soundfield Spatializer button.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.