OMGAI 0-25mm Standard Outside Metric Micrometer Set Tool for Mechanist Brown
- ★ This thread gauge measures the outside thickness or the diameter of small parts.
- ★ Range: 0-25mm, Graduation: 0.01mm.
- ★ Strong steel frame, corrosion-resistant finish, solid protective case.
- ★ Ideal for Mechanist, technician, engineers and scientists to make accurate and precise measurement.
- ★ A perfect teaching tool for teacher.
Digital Micrometer, Professional Inch/Metric Thickness Measuring Tools 0.00005″/0.001 mm Resolution Thickness Gauge, Protective Case with Extra Battery
- 0-1″ (0 to 25mm) digital micrometer with 0.001″ (0.001mm) resolution and +/- 0.0001″ accuracy
- 2 measuring modes : Inch / Metric
- Large LCD display
- Ratchet stop for using flexible
- Hard protective case for protection
Fowler 52-248-001-1 Outside Metric Micrometer with 0-25mm Measuring Range
- Micrometer Gage: The outside micrometer features a flat anvil and spindle for general purpose measuring with microfine graduations
- Accurate Measurements: Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground with micro-lapped finish on tips; 0.256″ diameter of measuring faces, 0.01mm graduations, 0.004mm accuracy for precise readings, 0.00076mm flatness, and 0.000125mm parallelism
- Durable Material: Hardened, ground, and lapped spindle thread provides smooth movement, accuracy, and long life
- Satin Chrome Finish: Vernier scale with hammertone blue baked-enamel frame with microfine graduations on a non-glare, satin chrome background, and carbide tipped measuring faces
- Set Includes: A Fowler outside micrometer, a wrench, and a fitted case for storage
Accusize Industrial Tools 0-150 mm Precision M-Type Metric Outside Micrometer 6 Pc Set, Eg00-9150
- Includes 6 Micrometers with measuring ranges: 0 – 25, 25-50, 50-75, 75-100, 100-125, 125-150 mm
- Crisp, clear, easy-to-read graduation, accurate to 0.01 mm; Hardened and ground spindle with carbide anvil ensure durability and accuracy
- Super Hard Carbide Tipped; Complete with calibration standards and wrenches
- Ratchet handle for precise application of force; Lock nut; Mitutoyo style Frame – Solid Casting frame
- Powder coated baked finish; Fitted wood padded case included; Vernier Graduations: 0.01 mm; Includes adjustment wrench and calibration standards
Mitutoyo 293-340-30 Digital Micrometer, Inch/Metric, Ratchet Stop, 0-1″ (0-25.4mm) Range, 0.00005″ (0.001mm) Resolution, +/-0.00005″ Accuracy, Meets IP65 Specifications
- Calibrated micrometer measures 0 to 1″ (0 to 25mm) with 0.00005″ (0.001mm) resolution and +/- 0.00005″ accuracy, for taking outside diameter measurements in harsh workshop conditions
- LCD screen displays in inches and metric units
- Plastic components are oil-resistant and measuring faces are carbide-tipped for durability
- Ratchet stop to help provide uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurements
- Ingress Protection certified IP65 for protection against dust and water
Premium Outside Micrometer Set 0-100mm/0.01mm Precision Machinist Tool w/Carbide Tips
- VALUE -Includes 4 pcs Micrometers with measuring ranges: 0-25mm, 25-50mm, 50-75mm, 75-100mm . Vernier Graduations is 0.01mm, accurate to 0.01mm
- EAST TO USE-Crisp, clear, easy-to-read graduation. Hardened and ground spindle with carbide anvil ensure durability and accuracy.
- DURABLE -Ratchet stop thimble provides exact and repetitive readings, satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve helps resist rust and reduce glare.
- FLEXIBLE USING -Super hard carbide tipped. Fixed handle and ratchet thimble for precise application of pressure on object.
- EASY ORGANIZING – 4 pcs Outside Micrometer are in the box kit for easy storage and organizing without fear of it falling out. And complete with calibration standards and wrenches in the box
Mitutoyo 103-129 Outside Micrometer, Baked-enamel Finish, Ratchet Stop, 0-25mm Range, 0.001mm Graduation, +/-0.002mm Accuracy
- Vernier scale in metric units for taking precise outside diameter (OD) measurements
- Ratchet-stop mechanism helps provide uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurements
- Baked enamel finish for protection and durability of frame
- Satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve helps resist rust and reduce glare
- Carbide facing on spindle and anvil provides wear resistance
Kynup Caliper Measuring Tool, Digital Micrometer Caliper Tool, Vernier Caliper with Stainless Steel, Large LCD Screen, Auto – Off Feature, Inch Metric Fraction Conversion (6Inch/150mm)
- 【Precision】Kynup digital caliper measuring tool has a measurement range of 0 – 6”/ 0 – 150 mm; accuracy to ±0.001”/0.02mm and resolution to 0.0005″/0.01mm. Perfect and accurate caliper measuring tool for household or DIY measurement. Please choose stainless steel caliper measuring tool for more accurate measuring.
- 【3 Units Conversion】 You can switch 3 different readings with the micrometer caliper: inch, mm and fraction based on your habits with the push of a button. Press the on/off button, slide the digital dial caliper to anywhere, then you can read the values on the display. And you can reset it to zero by zero button.
- 【Rest Assured Quality】 The body of the dial caliper measuring tool is constructed using finely polished stainless steel with a knurled thumb roller and locking screw that ensures smooth sliding and accurate positioning when taking measurements.
- 【4 Measuring Ways】Kynup vernier caliper comes with two sets of jaws and a probe, which are easy to measure depth, step, external and internal diameter, making all your objects measurable. 3 batteries are provided: one installed and other two as spare batteries
- 【Wide Application & Auto Off】The 6 inch metric measuring tools is always used by professionals and hobbyists alike, by jewelers, hobbyists, woodworkers, DIY. Auto shutdown for saving battery after within 6 minutes if without operation
VizGiz Micrometer Caliper Measuring Tool Scientific Dimensional Measurement Precision Outside Measure 0-25mm 0.001mm Accuracy Metric Thickness Gauge Vernier Paper Industry Machinist
- Outer diameter micrometer the external dimensions measuring instruments, measure the distance between the two sides of the square frame by use of helix principle. Outer diameter micrometer is mainly used for measuring a variety of external dimensions.
- Diameter micrometer dividing value is 0.01mm, the upper limit of measurement range is not more than 300mm, divided into a 25mm per specification. Such as 0-25mm, 25-50mm …… and so on.
- Material: carbon steel Measuring range: 25 Resolution: 0.001 Scope of application: 25 Specifications: Micrometer 0-25
- It is suitable for measuring the thickness of various objects, paper, carton, cardboard, and the accuracy of screw length.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.