SWANSON Tool Co S0101 7 Inch Speed Square, Blue
- Multiple Gradations: Gradations Included For Marking Common, Hip, Valley, And Jack Rafters; Useful For Determining And Marking Angles And Making Square Cuts On Boards
- Features: Pocket-Sized Swanson Blue Book, A Comprehensive Guide To Help Workers Make Correct Angle Cuts For Any Pitched Roof
- Includes: Features Common To 5 Different Tools (Try Square, Miter Square, Saw Guide, Line Scriber, And Protractor) Making The Speed Square Something That Belongs On Every Tradesman’S Tool Bench
- Easy To Use: 1/4-In Spaced Scribing Notches And The Diamond Cutout For Easy Rafter Seat Cuts And Scribing The Most Common And Popular Stud Widths
Irwin Tools Combination Square, Metal-Body, 12″, 1794469
- Black precision-etched scales
- Durable cast zinc body
- Rust proof stainless steel blade
- Perfect for 90° and 45° marking
- Can be used as a gauge for transferring measurements
DFM Small Carpenter Square Made in USA with Fixed Miter Angle Pin (English – Blue)
- Perfect 3.5″ x 3.75″ size for fitting in your pocket or apron
- 1/16″ Scribe Holes in 1/16″ increments up to 3″
- QTY 5 – 1/4″ Pin Holes for Marking Polygon Miters w/ included pin
- Large enough to cross mark 2 x 4 lumber
- All Components MADE IN USA
WORKPRO Rafter Square and Combination Square Tool Set, 7 in. Aluminum Alloy Die-Casting Carpenter Square and 12 Inch Zinc-Alloy Die-Casting Square Ruler Combo (Rafter Square Layout Tool)
- Durable Material – The rafter square is die-cast from heavy-gauge aluminum alloy which enables it to last long and still give an accurate measurement. The combination ruler itself is die-cast from zinc alloy and carries a steel ruler made of stainless steel with a matte finish.
- Clearly Identifiable Scale – The rafter square finishing features low glare and protective powder coated. It has permanent deep markings and white graduations for max readability any lighting. The stainless steel ruler of the combination square has a deep etching scale for superior legibility and long-lasting usage.
- Multiple Graduation – 7-inch rafter square has many kinds of graduation which blends the features of framing square, try square, miter square, and protractor square. The combination square has a 12-inch stainless steel ruler which has 3 types of minimum scale values: 1/16”, 1/32”, and 1mm.
- User-Friendly – Lipped fence allows you to easily brace the rafter square flush with the wood, creating a straight or angled line that is proportionate to the wood’s edge. The spring screw of the combination square makes you easier to detach the stainless steel ruler and the smooth ruler is easier to slide for your measurement.
- Wide Versatility – Easy-to-read level vial and a metal scriber on the side of the combination ruler increase product practicality and versatility. The rafter square can be used as a guide for cross-cutting lumber. They both work accurately at an angle 90 degrees or 45 degrees.
Mr. Pen- Rafter Square, Metal Square, 7 Inch, Carpenters Square, Square Tool, Metal Square Ruler, Carpentry Squares, Woodworking Square, Square Angle Tool, Aluminum Rafter Square, Carpenter Square
- 7 Inch Triangle Square Fits In A Pocket
- Gradations Included For Marking Common, Hip, Valley, And Jack Rafters; Useful For Determining And Marking Angles And Making Square Cuts On Boards
- Heavy-Gauge Billet Aluminum Alloy Construction Is Die-Cast For Increased Accuracy Over Laser-Etched And Extruded Stamped Rafter Squares
- High-Visibility, white Gradations With A Non-Glare, Matte Finish For Easy Reading In Any Lighting Conditions
- Multi-Purpose Square Tool: Marking Square And 45-Degree Lines, Protractor Saw Guide, Finding Roof Pitch, Etc.
Mr. Pen- Carpenter Square, Framing Square, 8 inch x 12 inch, L Square Ruler, Framing Ruler, Carpenters Square, L Ruler, Right Angle Ruler, Framing Tools, L Shape Ruler, Metal Square, Steel Square
- Black Framing Ruler, The Shorter Leg Measures At 8 Inch Outside And 6.5 Inch Inside – Longer Leg Measures At 12 Inch Outside And 11 Inch Inside
- This L Ruler Includes Imperial Units On One Side With 1/16-Inch Graduations And Metric Units On The Other Side With mm Graduation
- Easy To Read Markings With Bright White On Black Design
- High-Quality L-Ruler, Carbon Steel Material – Sturdy And Durable Against Rusting
- Ideal For Carpentry Applications In Framing, Roofing, Stair Work, In Making Layouts And Patterns – Can Also Be Used As Straightedge For Determining Flatness Of A Surface
Woodraphic Precision Square 8-inch Guaranteed T Measurements Ruler for Measuring and Marking Woodworking Carpenters – Aluminum Steel Framing Professional Carpentry Use
- ✔️ MARK WITH PRECISION AND GET THE ‘RIGHT’ RIGHT ANGLE – WOODRAPHIC’s Ruler gives you the ultimate marking precision, allowing the user to precisely mark up to the finest millimeter, which is about 0.039 inches. Also, this aluminum 90 square tools earned its square accuracy from Internationally accredited organizations. WOODRAPHIC’s ruler was certified level 1 in Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS). So not only are you able to mark the exact length, but also check the perfect right angle
- ✔️ CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZED RULER FOR YOUR PROJECT – The conventional square ruler’s signature feature is to establish perfect 90-degree angles. However, with WOODRAPHIC’s equipment, you can also measure diameter from the inside or the outside. WOODRAPHIC’s square ruler comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 8”, 12”, 100mm, 200mm, 300mm. WOODRAPHIC’s professional square ruler is perfect for marking cut off work on wide stock and verifying 90 degrees of the products as well
- ✔️ EASY-TO-READ THERMAL – Each aluminum blade is precisely milled with state-of-the-art MCT equipment followed by sanding procedure and anodizing finishing touches. WOODRAPHIC’s professional square ruler is constructed for maximum durability. Blades are engraved with laser marks on the scale with white markings on black smooth backgrounds for increased readability
- ✔️ THE 3-CARPENTER MUSKETEERS – WOODRAPHIC’s construction accessory comes with a square, 0.5mm sharp pencil. Each blade has a layout of 2-holes on the handle surface, promising enhanced precision. You can conveniently mark lengths, diameters, and dimensions by inserting the 0.5mm sharp pencil lead through the marking hole. Accurate positioning is possible by marking the holes arranged in two rows
- ✔️ STABLE YET LIGHTWEIGHT – 90-degree blade is made with the anodized aluminum material with 2mm thickness. This stable cast aluminum tool plate is sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight. If you are a professional who uses square rulers all day, you can tell the difference right away. The lightweight body is ergonomically designed to ease the pressure on the elbows or wrists while measuring and marking
Woodpeckers T-Square with Rack-It Mount, 32 Inch, Aluminum, For Precision Woodworking
- LASER ENGRAVED ALUMINUM – The blade on this T Square is made out of precisely machined aluminum that is perfectly fitted to a solid, billet handle with two support lips to prevent tipping and a perfectly machined edge for true squaring.
- INCLUDED RACK-IT MOUNT – Each T-Square comes in its own Rack-It mount for safe storage and organization.
- PRECISION – The blade itself has precisely spaced 1MM holes drilled every 1/16”. Stick a pencil in the hole, slide it along your work piece and presto, a perfectly spaced line, accurately following the edge of your stock.
- AVAILBALE IN 4 SIZES – 4 different sizes are available, 12”, 24”, 600mm and 32”. The 12” size is ideal for work with solid lumber and smaller cabinet parts. The 24”, 600mm and 32” are better suited for work with sheet goods, larger cabinet parts, entertainment centers and bookcases.
- MADE IN USA – Like all Woodpeckers products, these T-squares are proudly machined and carefully inspected in our Strongsville, OH facility, just south of Cleveland.
Swanson Tool Co T0118 Composite Speedlite Square Layout Tool, Orange, made of High Impact Polystyrene
- 8-Inch size is great for siding
- Center line (C/L) guide for locating center of round stock
- Beveled edge for ease of reading
- 1/8-Inch spaced notches to use for scribing lines
- Constructed of lightweight high-impact structural composite material
Milescraft 8409 MC-Square150 (imperial) – Aluminum Framing and Woodworking Square, 1 Pack
- Inside and outside scales for measuring and marking the inside and outside of your work piece
- 6” (150mm) square with 1/4″ notch spacing
- Two quick angle finders for 30° and 45°angles
- Elongated notches for accurate line scribing
- Anodized aluminum material with 3mm thickness
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.